Cleaning your home can be overwhelming but not after you read and adopt the steps that have been mentioned below. These are the tried and tested ways to clean your house and are bound to give you better results.
- Start with dusting: The first thing to do right after you have the idea of cleaning your home is to remove dust from all corners of your home. Be it your walls, furniture, shelves, doors, windows, TV screens or any other item of your home, take a rough piece of cloth and clean the dust from all of them. You can go ahead and avail the cleaning services but these are some things that do not take much time but can bring a lot of change at the place you live and hence can be performed by you too.
- Make your furniture: After you are done with dusting, the next step is to make your furniture. Start with your bed, fix your bed sheet, pillow cover, sofa cover, dining cloth and everything else that you think needs to be fixed.
- Move to glasses: Now is the time to clean all the surfaces that shine. Buy a good quality glass cleaner and use a fiber cloth, tissue or newspaper to clean all the mirrors or glasses at your place.
- Clean the surfaces: Take some time and a piece of cloth and wipe off all the surfaces. Your kitchen shelves, counters, tables, area above your wardrobes, your electronics, everything.
- Disinfecting is necessary: It is very important to spray disinfectants in your home while you are cleaning. This will help in keeping all the insects away and will keep your place hygienic and allergy-free.
- Clean the kitchen: Your kitchen is the area that should be given the most consideration while cleaning and also, a lot of time should be devoted towards it. Do not miss any corner. Take all the utensils out one by one and wash them again. Clean your stove, oven, fridge, and everything thoroughly. Take some time while cleaning the chimney because a lot of dust gets accumulated there.
- Wash the washroom: After you are done tidying up your kitchen, you can go ahead and clean the washroom. Go to all the tubes, taps, basins, tubs and toilets and spray cleaners on them. After that, take a mop and clean the areas. This will ensure that your washroom and bathroom are completely clean and do not have any germs left.
- Clean the rest of the rooms: Now is the time to go to the other parts of your house and clean them. Dusting has already been done in the first step, you now just need to make a little effort and clean the areas that you feel are left behind like from the inside of your cupboards.
- Get to the floors: The next step is to clean the floors. Cleaning the floor generally takes a lot of time because people start by cleaning it with detergent and then try to mop it with a cloth which is very tedious and time-consuming. What you can do instead of this is just sweep and then mop or scrub the floor and you find feasible.
- Vacuum the floors: The last step in cleaning is vacuuming your home. Start with your bedrooms, go to your living area, your kitchen, stairs and then the outdoors of your home. At least, clean the bag of your vacuum cleaner and you are done.
So, next time if you feel that cleaning is tedious, follow the above-mentioned steps to clean your house and it won’t feel tiring anymore. But if, otherwise if you feel that you still need someone to help you in this, you can always go ahead and hire someone to provide carpet cleaning services to you.