Upholstery Cleaning Los Angeles
Upholstery is the work of giving furniture specially seats with padding, springs and fabric and leather covers. The word upholstery comes from Middle English word upholder which means an artisan who held up their goods. This term applicable to domestic, automobile, air plane and can applied to mattresses, particularly the top layers, though these offers differ in design. A person who works with upholstery is known as upholsterer. An upholsterer is also called an outsider or trimmer. Traditional upholsterer uses materials like coil springs, animal hair such as horse, cow, straw and hay and is done by hand. In contrast, today’s upholsterers use synthetic materials like Dacron and vinyl etc.
Just in case, if you are not sure which type is best suited for you, let us help you. One of our technician will visit your location after phone call confirmation and appointment. They will evaluate the situation of the upholstery. They will suggest you the best option depending on the stains of urine, vomit, red wine, and anything else.
What to Expect From a Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Los Angeles?
Most of the companies in Los Angeles think that they are professional, are they? When it comes to choose Upholstery Cleaning experts, we differ from other companies in many ways:
- Carpet Cleaners Los Angeles is a full cleaning and restoration services.
- We do not sub contract our work.
- We work on your Upholstery items like we are cleaning our own.
- We have high quality equipment including truck mounted devices to reach second floor.
- We work on every type of project starting from small scale in house projects to large scale company projects.
- We work on cleaning as well as restoration.
Why Hire Us?
Our Clients Say
How to book us?
Our primary goal is your satisfaction. Here is the simple procedure that you have to follow while booking a carper cleaning with us in Los Angeles.
- Tell us what you need: Call us to get a free on call estimate for area rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet urine and odor cleaning, and tiles or grout cleaning.
- Solution Offer: We will schedule the appointment after quote is finalised. It will remain same if there is no additional cleaning required.
- Schedule Appointment: We will provide customer the details of available slots in order to schedule appointment.
- Onsite Visit: One of our representative will visit you. If the items have been exposed to wear and tear, we also provide services of carpet repair.
- Decide Location: We will check the rug carefully and decide where to clean it. Once we are done with cleaning, we will request the customer to take a look and provide us feedback.
- On Call feedback: One of our quality control officer from the main centre will call you to get the feedback. This is done in order to improve our quality standards.
Why is Upholstery Cleaning Important?
Upholstery Items are expensive hence can not be replaced on regular basis. They can only be cleaned with the help of trusted professionals. Everyone trust someone experienced and qualified person for Upholstery Cleaning. You can hire us for your next Upholstery cleaning as we focus on every minuet detail of Upholstery Cleaning and Care. Once we are done with our work, original beauty of Upholstery Item will be restored.
- Save Money: Regular cleaning will not only help you to maintain the looks of Upholstery but it will also help you to save the money. The Upholstery Items are very expensive hence purchasing rugs every time will be very expensive.
- Maintain the Look: A home and/or office simply cannot look clean if the Upholstery in it are not actually clean. Cleaning the Upholstery will help you to maintain good looks of the office or home.
- Prevent Spread of Allergens/Bacteria: We all know that Upholstery have Allergens/Bacteria. So regular cleaning of Upholstery can help you to prevent health issues.
- Improved Smell: The people with pets or babies can understand the problem of urine and vomit. The timely cleaning will help you to maintain the good smell of the Upholstery.
Our 10 Step Area Rug Cleaning Process
We use high end equipment in order to provide top-notch Upholstery cleaning services to our old and new customers. We make use of environmental friendly Upholstery cleaning solutions to deliver finest quality results. Additionally, we have staff of skilful artists who can repair any type of Upholstery Item.
Step 1: The associate will perform a thorough inspection of the fabric and determine what kind of the material is used. This pre-inspection will help the person to decide what techniques and cleaning solutions to use so that best result can be obtained.
2. Pre Vacuum
Step 2: All fabrics are vacuumed with dry and wet vacuum cleaner by using an upholstery nozzle and crevice tool as required. This pre-vacuum will help in removing the dirt dust and all the loose particles.
3. Pre Conditioning
Step 3: A pre-conditioner is applied depending on the fabric so that soil is loosened. It will help in emulsifying the soil.
4. Stain Removal
Step 4: The testing is performed on the marks on the upholstery with spot cleaner to determine if the spillages are stains or spots. The pre-treatment of stains is done with a colloid stain removing agent so that moisture is minimized which is available for absorption. After that the total Elim is left out for some time so that stains can be loosened. The left total Elim is vacuumed for guaranteeing full on removal of stain. Windows of the room are opened for speeding up the drying process.
5. Cleaning Solutions
Step 5: An ionized solution is applied with a Tri-jet fogger. The process of fogging guarantees that solutions of cleaning are applied in accurate amount with respect to the fabric surface without wetting the stuffing or padding in the upholstery. The sofa bed and tub chair are separately fogged. About 5 minutes are allowed this cleaning process.
6. Extraction Cleaning
Step 6: An upholstery mitten is dipped for near about 2 minutes in a hot solution of opposite polarity and milked as dry as possible and after that the fabric is washed with an energetic action for removing the dirt from the fibers. Magnetic attraction helps in attracting the dirt on the pad by making the upholstery clean. Rinsing of mitts is done and the process of cleaning is repeated as required.
7. Secondary Extraction
Step 7: All upholstery is after that vacuumed with dry and wet vacuum cleaner as much iteration as needed for removing the moisture which might get absorbed by cover material during the process of cleaning.
Step 8: A grooming of suitable fibers is done with the upholstery grooming equipment.
9. Deodorise and Sanitise
Step 9: A dual deodoriser and sanitise are fogged for near about 5 seconds on the cleaned upholstery for killing any residual bacterial. It also imparts a pleasant fragrance.
Our Services – Know More
We offer safe & green carpet cleaning services to our clients. We have high end truck mounted cleaning equipment that can reach any floor.
Area Rug Cleaning
Area Rug Cleaning
We offer cleaning & restoration of any type of fabric by providing IN-Plant cleaning & ON-Site area rug cleaning. We also provide pick-up & delivery services.
We offer steam cleaning and dry cleaning for delicate fabrics such as Velvet, Haitian cotton, micro suede, or polyester.
Tile & Grout
Tile & Grout
We also deal in grout sealing and cleaning. Our process is simple, efficient and very quick. Make grout lines of your bathroom, kitchen and hallways white again.